Sunday, April 13, 2008

More of me!


Well, since this blog is all about me, I'll keep the pics coming. This one was taken yesterday by my Aunt Laura. She's the best photographer I know. She even took great pictures of my mommy and daddy while I was still in mom's tummy. But hey, this isn't really about them so let's get back to me.


I'm really putting this beautiful picture of me to say hi to my mommy and daddy's small group from church. I was told that they were very excited that I was here. Especially since they were the ones that prayed and prayed and prayed with my mom and dad for me to be conceived. I know that God has placed me in a special place and I know that there are lots of people who love me and my parents. God is so good! Thank you guys for your prayers! I can't wait to see all of you!

Love,

Turtle

2 comments:

Pescadore14 said...

You just get better lookin each day. Nice to see you with your eyes open. I got to hold you for about 20 minutes and you slept the whole time. I was charged with the duty to wake you up and failed.

God Bless,

David

Unknown said...

I have to tell you Clara, your naration is too funny. So elequant at your age... and yes, too cute!

Lots of Love, Nevehya and family