Sunday, April 27, 2008

My family loves me this much!

Let's face it, I know I'm getting by on my cuteness! It's the main thing I have going for me. I'm sure it will come in handy for many years to come!
















It's been a while since I've posted, so let's get you caught up. I've had a lot going on in the last couple of weeks I've been around. My PapaZona came in from AZ and I had a blast with him and Lita. Of course, my Granny and Pa have been coming to visit too. Pa was just here today and held me during one of the quietest hours I've had all day. Dad said he could come back anytime.





I love my aunt Laura (even though dad says she's adopted) and uncle Josh! My uncle Nick and aunt Leandra are both really cool and they have lots of cousins for me to play with- Jodie, Layne, Cate and Olivia- I can't wait!










My uncle Anthony and aunt Angie haven't been able to make it here to see me yet...well they tried but I wasn't ready to come out before they had to go back to Aggieland. I'm sure I'll meet them and my other cousins, Emily and Haley, soon. We'll have lots of fun!










I have lots of other friends and family who have been visiting me as well. I'm so blessed to have lots of people who love me! Thank you all for being a wonderful part of my life!


Love, Turtle

No comments: