Saturday, April 19, 2008

Would you trust this guy?

Practice makes perfect.
Before my arrival, my parents tried to prepare themselves for what was to come. They got my room ready (with the help of friends), they got lots of stuff for me (with the help of friends), my dad even practiced holding and rocking me (all by himself).
But there were several things they could not have prepared for. Like how I enjoy being wide awake from 10pm to 2am every night. Like how I like to bounce, not rock (sorry dad). Like how I shriek all of the sudden without warning for no apparent reason (at least to anyone else). These are a few of my less than desirable qualities but I can assure you that I more than balance them out most of the time. Like how I whine in my sleep. Like how I hone in on mommy and daddy's voice. Like how stretch out my arm and legs and give a big toothless yawn. Like how I look so peaceful when I'm sleeping.
Yep, practice makes perfect. I'm definately giving my parents lots of chances to practice. I don't think they'll be perfect, but I'm sure they're going to try really hard!
Turtle

No comments: